sms

Valentina315
Level 1
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

sms

For the last reservation I don`t got sms per telephon again. This is old problem. Please help me I want got sms per telephon for every reservation. It`s very important for me. Without messages, I kan`t answer to my guests on time.

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Have you checked your account setting to ensure the notification still sends the emails and texts to you?  Sometimes things change without you making the change.  Good luck, @Valentina315

Yes, of course.I deleted my phone number and added it again, but I can not get a virification either as a phone call or as a phone call.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Same thing happened to me. No text messages for 2 months, which caused me to miss responding to one booking request within the 24 hour response period (up to then I had 100% response rate). Airbnb even had the nerve to lower my response stats even though it was due to their screw-up.

I had an open support case going about it- like I said, it took them 2 months to fix it. Unbelieveable when all it took on their end was probably hitting some computer key.

Neeta0
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Me too not receiving sms's at all.  Its very important.  How to re-activate. I have sent HELP sms to their given number but nothing is working out