stats don't show up in dashboard

stats don't show up in dashboard

Hi!

My stats for views, etc. don't seem to show up in the dashboard. I know i don't have 0 views since there are bookings for my unit. How do i fix this?

See the screenshot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/55bq1niwp30v5jo/Dashboard%20%20%20Airbnb.png?dl=0

8 Replies 8
Queenie0
Level 10
United States

There has been a problem with dashboard stats for a while now. Airbnb states that they are at least 3 days behind but several hosts noticed a period in October when no stats were shown for anyone's listing. Since there is no correlation between #views and bookings, the information on the dashboard is interesting but not useful.

Maryam-Al-Fakheer0
Level 10
Ma'an Governorate, Jordan

I have this same problem with my dashboard. It does show it, but couple days later. Also it states for example 10 requests, 0 bookings whle  I have bookings. I reported this problem a couple of times but so far it is not fixed. I just don't understand why only SOME of us have this problems with the dashboard.

I have the same problem.  The section "Dashboard" where are showed the views by trip date and search date are not updated since many days (not only three, almost 30 days).
I'd like to know if it is a problem about my listing or a general problem that the staff are working to solve.
Thanks very much,
Alessandro

mine has not worked for severla months now and airbnb doesn't reply to the support ticket I create

buggy website and poor support so far

Yes, very poor support. I think noone from Airbnb is reading this site at all, only frustrated users.

Bog Ante ,

Ja sam misio daje to samo kod mene .

No , gle čuda . Ima toga još .

Tehnologija naprijed - usluga stoj .

Zdravi i veseli bili

Me and my wife both have accounts and stats page shown drastic decline in views from March 25 for both of us.

Also, I'm using facebook ads to draw visitors. Facebook says that in last few days I had 204 clicks on Airbnb url I put in the ad. Airbnb stats shown ZERO.

Also, information on inquiries and reservations have always been completely wrong and useless. I feel Airbnb had much better software last summer. "Improvements" they did recently is just pure chaos

Goran80
Level 2
Zagreb, Croatia

I'm on Airbnb for one month and statistics like day view or chart table were good thing to monitor my listing progress... and today it's all gone - everythin is 0 and reservations also 0 which is impossible. What's your expirience about this and is there any way to fix it? Tnx