superhosts should get the airbnb magazine for free.

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

27 Replies 27
Cor3
Level 10
Langerak, South Holland, Netherlands

Hi @Lizzie,

I didn't even knew such a magazine existed.

And I've been a Superhost, 8 times on a row.

But then again, maybe the US mailman just cannot find my tiny little village in my small country 🙂

Rowan4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How do did you get the magazine. I am a superhost, but have never received a magazine...

Corliss2
Level 9
Calgary, Canada

What is this magazine that you speak of?

Anselm1
Level 2
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

How do I get a digital subscription of the Airbnb Magazine?

David3946
Level 2
New York, NY

I've only just started hosting and have just become a super host this quarter. I got the magazine and have left it for my guests to enjoy. Let's hope I get it again next quarter. 

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

I have been getting it also. I think I have rec'd the last 4 issues? It is a very nice magazine that makes people want to travel.

Soon after I started complaining about not receiving it... it arrived in my mailbox. I don't know if that's a coincidence or maybe airbnb people (in positions that matter) actually do read these forums?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sadly it's only available to hosts in North America - in Europe we don't get it or in other parts of the world. @Donald28 

Thats what I figured. It probably ships out of the USA and shipping a magazine all over the world would cost quite a bit of money. We know how cheap airbnb can be. LOL

@Helen3  No hosts I know in Mexico get it either. Mexico is part of North America, not just the US and Canada, which it seems most people don't realize 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

A good point @Sarah977 .

I knew it wasn't part of Central America  but thought it was a standalone.

It's fascinating what countries are actually in North American such as Greenland 🙂 

@Helen3  Now I didn't know that Greenland was part of North America, either- thought they were part of Europe 🙂  But I do know that the only stand-alone country/continent is Australia. All other countries are part of some other continent.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It is in Europe (part of Denmark) but geographically in North America, confusing I know 🙂

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/greenland-geographically-in-north-america-but-politically-part-o...

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

I get the Airbnb magazine for free all of the time.