the guest who did not enter any stars in the overall rating

Julien239
Level 2
Seoul, KR

the guest who did not enter any stars in the overall rating

How do you do? I am a host in Seoul, Korea. Hosting has given me a new life opportunity. I have a comment on guest reviews. A recent guest left a very good review for my accommodation. The guest has given five stars in all areas. However, the guest did not enter any stars in the overall rating. I contacted my Korean counselor about this issue, and she inform me that my overall score will be fallen in this condition. Most guests are annoyed to revise the review. Or after looking at a host's frank review,they are reluctant to revise it. The reason that revision of review is hard is for leaving an honest review. If guest missed giving stars in the overall rating, there should be avaible ways to fix it. I want airbnb to check this issue.

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, Julien. There is a thread about this very topic here:  https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Catastrophic-Error/m-p/708003

The host who posted was told the zero overall rating would not affect his percentage. Hope that turns out to be the case for you. 

Rachel0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

This happened to me as well, and it has not affected my percentage.