two rooms

Katherine318
Level 1
Albuquerque, NM

two rooms

I have two bedrooms, I'd like to rent them for different prices or both for one price. How do you do that?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Katherine318 ,

Create a listing for each bedroom and a listing for both.Link the calenders to protect against double bookings.

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Katherine318  Here is the information on how to link your listings. Good luck with your new listings. 

How do I link Airbnb calendars for multiple listings?

If you have multiple listings on Airbnb (for example, an entire home and a room inside that home), you can link their Airbnb calendars to prevent double-bookings.

To link Airbnb calendars for multiple listings:

1. Go to Listings on airbnb.com and click a listing whose calendar you'd like to link
  2. Click Availability
  3. Next to Linked Airbnb calendars, click Link
  4. Click Create linked calendars, then select the listing for the entire home you’d like to link to other calendars
  5. Click Next
  6. Select the listings inside of the home, then click Save

Note: If you don’t indicate that the listings are connected, a reservation for one listing won’t automatically block those reservation dates on the other listing's calendar. For example, if the primary listing is booked for a certain date, then it will block that date on the calendars of any listings under it, and vice versa. However, if you block a date on a calendar of a listing under the primary listing, it won't block the calendars of other listings at that level, only the calendar of the primary listing it's linked to.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings