unblock dates

Jennifer190
Level 1
Irvine, CA

unblock dates

I cancled a reservation on accident.  Now these dates are blocked on my calendar.  How do I make these available again so my guest can rebook? 

12 Replies 12
-Fish-Lake-Inn-0
Level 1
Demorestville, Canada

A guest cancelled her reservation.  I cannot unblock. If I unblock as a host, I am penalized.

The same thing happend to me.  How do I contact them.  I'm in South Africa and I can't find anyway to contact them via email or telephone?

Lianne5
Level 2
Prince Edward Island, Canada

Unfortunately they will remain blocked.

You can contact airBnb, explain the situation and see if they will do anything about it. 

Probably the guest got a refund from airbnb.

You can still agree on a price, send them the check-in details and continue the booking even with blocked dates?

Always contact airbnb though. Hopefully they will remove your penalty. 

HI thank you, PEI

I am looking to visit next May.  What is your place called?

I will contact AIRBNB.

Joanne

What a hassle the "UNBLOCK"......Does anyone know if Airbnb has a helpline or customer service numbeer to try and get it removed??

Allan

Hi Lianne,

I'm in Australia. I had to cancel a booking and now the dates are blocked.  I cannot unblock them.  You advised to contact Airbnb but I cannot find out how to do this. Is there an email address or someone I can call?

Tatiana46
Level 1
California, United States

I accidentally canceled a reservation that it was approved. Now the dates are blocked. How can I unblocked the dates?

@Tatiana0

You can't. A blocked calendar is one of the harsh penalties for cancelling on a guest.

Deb

Hello, a guest book days in my calender 107 days before the dates.. I just start hosting week ago and unfortunately I didnt mange my calender so far a head. to be honest, I was realy not aware that people will book so a head.. I replay the guest immediately and appologise that I must cancel the reservetion becouse the price for those dates is wrong (new year). now those days are block. I just start using airbnb and I am asking you, please unblock those dates. I fix and set my calender a year a head after this happened. 

Paula41
Level 1
Laconia, NH

My guest's card was declined but his dates blocked and he reserved with someone else and I can't unblock it.  

I should have control to rescind a preapproval if their card doesn't work.

BettyAnne1
Level 1
Holdrege, NE

NO ANSWER TO MY QUERY?  hOW TO UNBLOCK SEVERAL DATES THAT i MYSELF BLOCKED BY MISTAKE.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@BettyAnne1 select the dates on your calendar, click "edit" and then "available".