unblocked dates still not available

Nari1
Level 1
New Zealand

unblocked dates still not available

I received an enquiry from a guest who was having difficulty confirming with their group so I blocked the dates off in the calendar. They are now ready to go ahead with the booking so I have unblocked the dates but it is still showing as unavailable.

7 Replies 7
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Nari1 What did you use to unblock the dates? If you used anything other than the Chrome browser, try again using Chrome. Long shot, but easy enough to try. (And note that AirBnB has stated that they only fully support Chrome, not Safari, Explorer, Opera, etc.) Also note that the phone apps are sometimes unreliable; better than they used to be but still not trustworthy.

Airbnb confirmed its a bug, they went into my profile and confirmed dates were unblocked but if you goto their website and browse my rental those dates are still blocked out.

Robert142
Level 4
Kissimmee, FL

You may have to do it from your desktop. If not then it would be just clicking each date wanted to be available. If they sent you a message then you can send a special offer from desktop directly to them with the exact dates needed. Also check your same day booking settings(this may be set to an earlier time in the day to where it is blocking today for you)
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Did you wait over 24 hours to accept/decline? May be blocked because of that. Contact Airbnb.

Hi,

This was not a cancellation but a block/unblock, it was blocked for family but with all the storms and flights booked out they did not travel again, I unblocked the dates to make them available. Problem while Airbnb figures it out I am losing potential income, seems I am being forced to go on another platform and price aggressively to salvage some income.

Robert1168
Level 2
New York, NY

I  had this happened to me I blocked 10 nights for family member, their flight got cancelled and I unblocked the dates but searching Airbnb shows dates as unblocked, Airbnb support confirmed this is bug now I have lost 10 days worth of potential income. Bummer.

This should Hebrew been dates still blocked.