unlist airbnb luxe

unlist airbnb luxe

We are doing twice the conversion rate with our Superhost account for 15% comission instead of 25%. 
Airbnb Luxe, or how to pay twice as much for twice as less activity. 
Please unlist us **

**Personal information hidden

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Theo332  This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests, not Airbnb customer service. No one here can delist you. But you can do it yourself. Just look for the instructions on how in the Help section of the main Airbnb site.

hello Sarah, 

Thank you for reaching out. 
We need help to unlist from Airbnb Luxe portfolio, not regular Airbnb. 

@Theo332   Yes, I understand. But as I said, this isn't Airbnb customer service- no one here on this forum has any access to your account.

@Sarah977 considering that since @Theo332 is not even using his real account to connect, I am not sure how were were expected to help even if we could. Also, they are in the procession of the contact email address. Are they really not aware how to use an email? This seems fishy

@Inna22  As in clickbait for their website? Certainly possible.

I don't know why they don't come up with an algorithm on this forum that just automatically blocks email addresses and phone numbers, the same way it does if users try to include them when someone messages before a booking is confirmed. 

That would stop the spammers here dead  in their tracks.

@Sarah977 I am thinking more of a troll anti-airbnber. Who knows. And yes, they already have the algorithm, why not use it here

@Sarah977 the troll is going back under the bridge.. but before.. do you have any material online that answer my question ?