How do you unsync a calendar?

Answered!
Rosie2
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

How do you unsync a calendar?

Does anyone know how to unsync an imported calendar? I cant find out how to do this. 

1 Best Answer
Lynne197
Level 2
Dover, United Kingdom

To unsync a calendar: go to calendars, click on the three dots icon above the calendar. Click on ‘availability settings’ from the drop down menu. Scroll down, and you will find your synchronised calendars. Click on the trash bin to delete.

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Bern2
Level 1
Ferndale, WA

I am looking for the same answer.

Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

You got the trash icon next to the sync calendar in the availability settings menu.

See this great guide. https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Syncing-Airbnb-Calendar-and-Google-Calendar-A-Community-Help/m...

The don't expressly discuss Unsubscribing but you can see an example of the screenshots that has a t at calendar with the delete icon next to it.
Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Fran51
Level 1
Southampton, NY

I need to know, also! Thanks.

StephenAndPenn0
Level 2
Bridlington, United Kingdom

I have the same problem, I have two rooms listed and so when one is booked, it blocks off the other! Doh, how did I do that??

Mine is doing the same -did you find out howw to do it ? cheers graham

StephenAndPenn0
Level 2
Bridlington, United Kingdom

Alas no! ...old blokes and computers.....Doh!

Did you get an answer to this problem? I have the same problem - one room booked and the other is also listed as booked?

Lisa544
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I have the same problem, I would like to remove the booking.com calendar information 

Lynne99
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

I have had my Airbnb calendar synced with Vrbo since i began my business 10/16 and all bookings have gone smoothly. Last night in the pouring rain a couple showed up at my door as Vrbo guests and my unit was already filled with an Airbnb guest! I had let my guard down assuming my calendars were synced and didn't realize the double booking.

The Vrbo guest booked 1/29 for 3 nights begining last night and Airbnb guest booked 2/15 for 4 nightsbegining last night - overlapping 3 nights. I had to put them up in a local hotel at an additional cost of $400 to me, I felt so badly for them they had traveled so far.

Airbnb says my calendars weren't synced and I must've unsynced them manually which is ridiculous, since I've been managing my calendars and seen Vrbo days blocked off on my Airbnb calendar. I'm thinking something might've happened with the updated website. Has anyone had this happen?

lynne

We just had a problem with Airbnb whereby their automatic billing system neglected to charge the extra guest fee and for us that was 2x$15/night = $30x5 nights = $150 and when I called their Helpdesk the Rep walked me through how to add the extra charge to the guests booking reservation as she said if it went through their “next level” it takes too long and this would be quicker and secure the booking.  This turned into a nightmare with the guests as they assumed we were “scamming” them.  Of course we were not it had nothing to do with us, Air bnb’s site had a glitch & now we were paying the price.  When we called Air bnb to talk about this “glitch” issue they were like you may have to pay a penalty to cancel these guests, we were like “um it was your system that malfunctioned” The guests ended up cancelling, thank God & then Air bnb gave us the “all clear” we would not be penalized... wow..: great experience for us as hosts.  We are cancelling our listing with Air bnb, it has become quite apparent to us that if anything’s goes wrong, it’s automatically the hosts fault, unless you have proof to prove otherwise.  We get way more bookings from VRBO and NO HEADACHES!! 

Hi Lynn, I had this a few weeks ago where I got a double booking on Vrbo.  Guests turned up at a property when I already had guests in. The first I new about it was when the new guests turned up and rang me saying they could not get into the property. For some reason it had not synced correctly with my channel manager.

Ali14099
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi, could u find the solution?? I have the same problem 

Lynne197
Level 2
Dover, United Kingdom

To unsync a calendar: go to calendars, click on the three dots icon above the calendar. Click on ‘availability settings’ from the drop down menu. Scroll down, and you will find your synchronised calendars. Click on the trash bin to delete.

Emma2163
Level 1
Brookwood, United Kingdom

The answer I was looking for!! Thank you so much!