urgently looking for an airbnb house sitter

urgently looking for an airbnb house sitter

Hi

I know this is very short notice but I am looking for an experienced airbnb house sitter for my home in Malta.

Any one fancy getting completely free accommodation for around 6 months or even longer ?

I had a trial run opening my home 3 bedrooms to airbnb this summer whilst staying in it too and it has been an amazing experience, problem is I cannot stay in Malta as I have other commitments else where.

something I am seriously looking into offering even full time if I find the right person and even possibly profit sharing 

Contact me urgently

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct messaging here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

6 Replies 6
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Christine1177  You should remove your phone number as this is a public forum and it's not a safe thing to do. I have a friend in Chicago that has graduate students taking care of her place in Chicago and it's working well for her. She posted at the college and got a lot to choose from. They stay until they finish up school, so it works for both of them.   

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Christine1177,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

As @Letti0 mentions here, as you post is publicly visible, for safety reasons I have removed your personal information. We do have a direct messaging system here in the Community Center.

I hope you find someone to help. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Isabelle940
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Hi Christine!

Are you still looking for someone to manage your bnb? 

We are a Canadian & Brazilian couple and we could be interested and available in the near future.

Here's a little bit about us!

I'm 31 years old, from Canada. I'm a freelance photographer & graphic designer. I'm also very devoted to my yoga practice, I have been practicing Ashtanga, every morning since 16 years and I also practice meditation. 

I speak French and English, and I'm learning Spanish (I would say I have an intermediate level of Spanish at the moment, I understand well.) I have a lot of customer service experience (receptionist, cash, waitress, administration help etc). I'm also certified veterinary nurse with 13 years of experience in the veterinary field. I worked in vet clinics for 13 years. I have been housesitting locally and internationally since a few years now (Montreal, Ireland, UK, Hawaii, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize). I also have experience with Airbnb management.

My partner Silas is from Brazil and is 31 years old. He can help in everything manual, from gardening to construction, cooking, reception, cleaning etc. He loves nature and outdoor activities, especially gardening and permaculture, bio-construction, self-sustainable living and cooking. He speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English. He can help in the kitchen as well. He also has experience with Airbnb (cleaning, guests, general help and various projects here and there).

We are slow travellers, and we like to feel the place and connect with locals, therefore we want to settle here for a while. We spent 1 year in Mexico before coming here, where we were managing an Airbnb. Together we cover many skills, we are responsible, quiet and love simplicity.

We can help for check ins, check outs, making sure all is good for the people arriving, cleaning etc.. 'running the place''

Things we can help with

Airbnb
-Online management, communication with guests, bookings
-Airbnb listing: Photography, Description, etc.
-Guests management: check ins, check outs, orientation, presence for guests etc.
-Bnb management: cleaning, making sure things are ready, maintenance, making sure things work without problems

Garden
-Daily maintenance
-Helping with current/new projects
-Growing new veggies/fruit trees

Property
-Presence on the land
-Maintenance
-Cleaning
-Construction help

Animals
-Daily animal care

Other
-Graphic Design
-Photography
-Any visual content for any projects
-Yoga classes to guests
-Housesitting

Let's chat! 

Hi Christine, did you manage to find someone to help you out with your Airbnb house? If not please let me know so that I can pass on all the information required.

thanks & good luck.

Caroline1013
Level 1
Gaja-et-Villedieu, France

Hi Christine,

I know it’s a late reply but if you still haven’t find the right person we could get in touch.

Regards

Caroline

I am interested in the position