urgently need co host help with my Glasgow city center apartment

Si-Yuan0
Level 2
Peterhead, United Kingdom

urgently need co host help with my Glasgow city center apartment

Hi

I have a apartment in Glasgow city center and two upcoming booking at end of this month

Due to very unfortunate event I just found out, I need to leave UK within days!

and none of my friends and family will have time to take care of the booking, either!

I  have already cancel on booking early this year, so I can't cancel these two bookings at such late notice, or I will face potential disqualification by Airbnb, possibly being forced to taken offline!

So I really need someone who can help me clean the room and greet the guests! 

one is on 22nd and another is 27th, the check out of 22nd one and check in of 27th overlap.

Please help! I really can't stay in UK any longer, and I don't want to be disqualified!

Don't know when I can come back to UK, so this could become a long term co host experience.

Thank you all

7 Replies 7
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Si-Yuan0 

I am so sorry- maybe try to see if Airbnb can cancel these under “extenuating circumstances” and just snooze the listing (this I would definitely do as to avoid further bookings until you know what you are doing).

I am based in London so probably not the best person to help but you have four main options 

-property management company 

-snooz indefinitely 

-find a cleaner who will do the turnovers and find a remote means of organising self check but code etc changes between guests (for security)

-get a co-host (you can always look for Facebook groups to find someone) 

Good luck to you! 
Yadira 🙂

Si-Yuan0
Level 2
Peterhead, United Kingdom

Thanks 

Yadira

I have problem locating the snooze function on Airbnb app, there is no such to click on under the property management part 

Also, how to contact Airbnb and explain them my extenuating circumstances?

my situation is really bleak,  possibly need to leave UK by next week and won’t come back in 6 months time, something mixing my residency status and my farther’s health condition 

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Si-Yuan0 

Snoozing listing:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Snooze-Your-Listing-A-Community-Help-Guide/td-p/9562

Contacting Airbnb

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/How-to-contact-airbnb-directly-by-phone-or-email/td-p/43...

thanks and good luck to you! 
hope your father heals up and is stronger than ever! 

yadira 🙂

Yolanda350
Level 2
Cypress, TX

Hello,

I am a local and familiar with he city center area, I am available to helping you keep your properties running smoothly while you are away. here is my email *sensitive information hidden* i look forward to hearing from you. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Local to Glasgow, Scotland when you live in the US....of course you are !!!! Not.

Lool! I was thinking the same! haha!

Hey. 

I am so sorry to hear about that. I actually live in the city centre and currently help to manage and co-host properties. Feel free to check out my profile and reviews too. *sensitive information hidden*

Vicky