what would YOU do? take her money? let her forfeit her payment? with a strict no refund cancel policy? teach her a lesson?

Sammy35
Level 10
Pittsburgh, PA

what would YOU do? take her money? let her forfeit her payment? with a strict no refund cancel policy? teach her a lesson?

The associate told me it would be escalated, prioritized and handled right away, when I asked if that meant 3 hours, he didn't have an answer.

PLEASE WITHDRAW AND CANCEL THIS REQUEST. THE GUEST SHOULD HAVE NEVER REQUESTED TO BOOK AND SHOULD HAVE WITHDRAWN THIS.
I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR 37 MINUTES TRYING TO GET THIS HANDLED, STILL NO SOLUTION 😞

**[Private conversations removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]
~~~~~~~
like nikey: just do it
3 Replies 3
Sammy35
Level 10
Pittsburgh, PA

i might be playing russian roulette here but i'm game to see what happens...she's well past the checkout date (sunday aug 2) and the time (6-9pm EDT) for even tonight mon aug 3.  i will report back to see if i hear from here (with like a million rule checkin stipulations as noted on the listing details) and indication if any ToS rules or checkin reqs are missing, due to lack of host acknowledgement or response, checkin will not be permitted.  i'll take the cancel ding...I'm about ready to retire my ABB hobby anyways...

covid nonsense with so many gooofy freeloader requests will be the perfect timing for it

~~~~~~~

well iguess shes paying i may in fact refund but if i do i feel like im teaching her bad habits

i guess we'll see what happens

i know abb wants her money

i just want her to read listings and communicate properly like a grown adult

225D343C-1BE9-4C4C-9A8D-65BE8DD68A10.jpeg

~~~~~~~
Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

the mods have hacked up your messages so badly that they're unreadable now. 

If we post a "private conversation" but delete the persons name who is on the other end of the conversation... how is it then considered a "private conversation" and why would it need to be deleted. 

The mods are overzealous and need to back off and let the adults talk here.