where did the review option go?

where did the review option go?

In the new layout I don't see any options for reviews anymore. It used to be on the dashboard, where it said which guests still needed to be reviewed, but it's not there anymore (on my pc). Anyone has the same problem and knows where I can find a simple way to write my reviews?

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

It disappeared recently from the dashboard. I use the review button in the email now, works also fine, but prefer dashboard.

Best, Emiel

Milo7
Level 1
Whitianga, New Zealand

Yes this disappeared from my dashboard also, which I was very reliant on as a reminder to get it done. Pretty annoying really when the system is strongly based around reviews. The mobile app shows a write review button in the inbox next to historic messages, but I prefer to use a computer when doing this.

With my work and voluntary work I do, I can easily receive hundreds of emails some days (especially after a busy weekend) so I cant rely on having to keep an eye out for the review reminder emails.

I have just submitted this as a bug in their feedback system and urge you to do the same.

Brian281
Level 3
Detroit, MI

Hi Monique,

I've been wondering the same thing, and I think I just found the answer. You can get to the reviews page by doing the following (at least if the web page works the same way for you as it does for me):

1. When you're logged in, click on your picture in the upper right hand corner.

2. From the options that drop down, click "edit profile."

3. In the "edit profile" page, there will be several options along the left side of the screen. Once of them is "reviews."

4. Click on "reviews," and you should get the same page that the "review" tab on the top of the screen used to take you to.

This is needlessly complicated, and I hope that Airbnb makes it easier soon, but at least you can still find what you're looking for. Hope this helps!

Brian

Dale622
Level 2
St. George, UT

Reviews are VITAL to the proper functioning of the AirBnB community. Why would AirBnB make it harder to leave reviews?

AirBnB, please reinstate the "WRITE REVIEW" button in the mobile app.