who in australia is a senior airbnb manager i had a wanted criminal stay in my listing cause all sorts of ploblems inc guests/my safety

Paul661
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

who in australia is a senior airbnb manager i had a wanted criminal stay in my listing cause all sorts of ploblems inc guests/my safety

I have rung airbnb over 4 times lodged a resolution claim and have not been able to go back to the property yet, and no response from airbnb after 3 weeks yes 3 weeks!

Tomorrow im ringing 3aw and making it all public about the disgraceful lack of support for host safety from airbnb.

Yes police were called etc but nothing from Airbnb re my concerns. Nothing and im a 150k+ host

3 Replies 3
Rowena29
Level 10
Australia

@Paul661 

I dont' know the specifics about your case so I cna't comment but very unfortunatley it's not at all uncommon to hear complaints like this - very lenghty delays, a complete lack of communication, hosts left uninformed.

I think ringing the radio station is an excellent idea, especially if you can be pithy, factual and unemotive.

The company hates bad press

Some hosts report that they get better quality support by using Twitter if that's any help

Hope this is sorted for you soon

Regards

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

Message Airbnb on Twitter.

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Paul661 

Australia & NZ Country Manager

Susan Wheeldon 

Not allowed to post email addresses here, but Airbnb staffers' email addresses typically consist of their first name, dot, second name, then @ the company name, dot com.