would like to get to know other airbnb hosts in marbella spain

Andy147
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

would like to get to know other airbnb hosts in marbella spain

I am a host in Marbella, Spain and was interested in getting in touch with other hosts in the area to form a community.  Does anyone in Marbella do experience hosting ?  

28 Replies 28
John802
Level 1
Marbella, Spain

Hi Andy,

I too am a host in Marbella and would like to know if there is a community centre or group.

Kind regards

John

VILLA DEL MAR

Hi John,  I do not know any other hosts but it would be nice to start a group of our own.  I don't know if there is a group or community centre.  It would be so nice to have one or find out where one is if it exists.  Andy

Hi John,  I do not know of a group here in Marbella.  There does not seem to be a community for hosts here.  I am wanting to start one up.  So sorry it took so long to answer you.  I just checked now to see if anyone answered my request and 4 people have answered but most of them do not live here but anyway it is a start.  I answered them today and so I will let you know if I can manage to put together a small group and will let you know when I hear back from them.  I have a villa here too. 

Kind regards,

Andy

Tracey78
Level 1
Solihull, United Kingdom

Hi

I'm looking to become a host for our Penthouse in Benalmadena, so near to Marbella.

Would be great to connect with other hosts in the area.

I hope you don’t mind me messaging for advice. We have a 2 bedroom Penthouse at Reserva Del Higueron in Benalmadena and I’m hoping to start letting via AirBnB and others and wondered if you might know someone who offers services of management as a Host as we live in the UK and can’t be a local host. If you are interested in the possibility of managing our property or maybe someone you know locally may be experienced and interested I’d be really grateful for your advice.

You can see our Penthouse details on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/penthousebenalmadena/

Look forwards to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Tracey **

Hello all,

I also am looking to become a host of my property in marbella and do not live here.

I woukd like to know if there is a community and/or management service you know about.

Thanks

Best

Roberto

Dear Roberto,  Hi I am a host in Marbella and my villa is near Puerto Banus.  I have been renting and hosting for years now so I know how hard it can be to maintain a property and do repairs.  I have a great team of workmen so if you want to get the details just send me a message.  My phone number is [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines].  There does not seem to be a support group here for hosts so I am going to start one.  Andy

Hi Andy, I am Paula and I own (and manage) properties in the US, planning to expand to Marbella. Actually, I considered Barcelona first but it is quite complicated to get rental license there.
I will not live there half of the year, so your services will be highly appreciated.
I did not buy the property yet, I am just starting to look for that... but can you help me understand the requirements there? I am not sure if local requirements are as complicated as in Barcelona... thank you!

Paula
BTW, my email is [Email address hidden as per the community guidelines]

Hola Roberto,

Tengo un ático en la Milla de Oro que estoy empezando a alquilar a través de Airbnb.

Si quisieras que te ayudes en la gestión de tu apartamento cerca de Puerto Banús, sería un placer.

Mi correo electronico es alexjag03@gmail.com

Saludos

Hi Tracey,  So sorry that it has taken me so long to answer you.  There does not seem to be a support group here for English speaking people and so I am going to start one of my own.  I have been renting my villa through Home Away and Airbnb for a long time and have an experienced team of repairmen and maintenance helpers that are excellent.  I might be interested in managing your property or can help you by sending you someone to do repairs etc. 

Kind regards,  Andy

@Tracey78 wrote:

Hi

I'm looking to become a host for our Penthouse in Benalmadena, so near to Marbella.

Would be great to connect with other hosts in the area.

I hope you don’t mind me messaging for advice. We have a 2 bedroom Penthouse at Reserva Del Higueron in Benalmadena and I’m hoping to start letting via AirBnB and others and wondered if you might know someone who offers services of management as a Host as we live in the UK and can’t be a local host. If you are interested in the possibility of managing our property or maybe someone you know locally may be experienced and interested I’d be really grateful for your advice.

You can see our Penthouse details on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/penthousebenalmadena/

Look forwards to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Tracey **

Alexandra143
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi my name is Alexandra. I live in Toronto,Canada.. I am a host to my downtown appartment in Marbella ..Like to be part of this comunity..

@Andy0 wrote:

I am a host in Marbella, Spain and was interested in getting in touch with other hosts in the area to form a community.  Does anyone in Marbella do experience hosting ?  

Hi Alexandra,  So sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.  I didn't check to see if anyone had answered.  I want to start experience hosting and am looking for someone who might want to start a group here for hosts.  Only 3 people answered and yet there are alot of rentals here.  I would like to meet you and was thinking of starting a get together group at my villa which is near Puerto Banus.  If you are interested send me a message here.  My phone number is ****.  We need to start a support group here as there does not seem to be one for hosts here.  Kind regards,  Andy

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hola Alexandra,

Tengo un ático en la Milla de Oro que estoy empezando a alquilar a través de Airbnb.

Si quisieras que te ayudes en la gestión de tu apartamento cerca de Puerto Banús, sería un placer.

Mi correo electronico es alexjag03@gmail.com

Saludos

I have a townhouse at Los Naranjos De Marbella, 4 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms , Garage and swimming pool in front of the front garden.

The question is : How can I rent my property through Airbnb and also would like to find somebody to deal with the property preparation for the guests.