Instant book search filter set by default .... again...

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Instant book search filter set by default .... again...

if you have not noticed ....

instant.jpg

6 Replies 6
Kim-and-Jen0
Level 10
Oslo, Norway

Hi @Branka-and-Silvia0

Not on my browser. The filter for instant booking is off, i have to turn it on if i want to show the place with instant book only.

Jen

@Kim-and-Jen0 

yes, it was the same here until today but then.. surprise...

@Branka-and-Silvia0

The IB never ON by default on my browser. I checked again today it still the same like yesterday, it OFF, both IB and NO IB search always shown. 

Jen

Rosemary12
Level 9
Burnaby, Canada

Hi Branka & Silvia,

You may want to contact Airbnb. In the past week I have had the wrong amount showing on my listing, a guest double-booking and the site not showing the ability to make a special offer so I think they are having problems with their website. With the double booking, I have my calendar set up to block the day before and the day after a reservation so I can prepare. When I looked at my calendar, 7 of the upcoming bookings did not have the day blocked, the rest were fine so something is definitely wrong.If you send them an email they should get back to you with a solution.

I think they are too busy concentrating on getting more hosts and guests that they have lost sight of keeping the site running smoothly.

Sean119
Level 10
Blue Hill, ME

Same where I am, but the interesting thing is the majority of "available listings" are IB (even when you unlcik the filter), so go figure.  In my market, IB seems to be used more on the less desirable listings and the more succesful listings in the area do not use it.  All part and parcel of the trend making it easier for humans to avoid contact...personally I want to hear from them prior to visit.  

Stuff like this makes me very glad I hedged my bets with another major listing (rhymes with turbo) since I can see what works and wha doesn't....and IB doesn't where I am.

Everyone, it is automatically ON for new guests and/or searches on new devices and they have to toggle that off. Then it will be saved on that device only. If you have turned it off before, it will stay as off for a while until the cache expires. Then it will toggle back on. You can check by using a friend's phone that has not searched. My husband and I used incognito mode on his computer to search and see what comes up and where our listing ranks.