Payoneer

Payoneer

Hello Evetyone, i removed pioneer as a payout method and i want to add him again(my account is activate). when i want to add the method, apears to me that i already got an account but it does not apear as an option in my payout preferences. what should i do?

19 Replies 19
Valeria65
Level 1
Helsinki, Finland

Itamar, I have exactly the same problem, and haven't found the way to resolve it. It's frustrating. Did you happen to solve it by now? I'd really apprecaite some help on this front

Valerie

i thought that you could contact the airbnb response first

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS. AFTER  I HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED MY PAYONEER CARD AFTER 2-3 MONTHS OF WAITING, AND I JUST CAN;T ADD IT TO MY AIRBNB ACCOUNT. I CONTACTED AIRBNB, AND THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT PAYONEER. I DID SO, AND THEY SEND MY BACK TO CONTACT AIRBNB. NONE OF THEM ARE ABLE TO MAKE THIOS PAYOUT METHOD WORK. HOWEVER, MY CARD AND ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE IN PAYONEER, SO THE PROBL;EM IS FROM AIRBNB. WHEN I TRY TO ADD PAYONEER, THEY GIVE AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE THAT I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED FOR THIS, AND GIVE ME A LINK TO SIGN IN MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT, BUT THEY DONT ALLOW ME FROM AIRBNB TO ADD MY PAYONEER DETAILS. THIS PROBLEM IS STILL UNSOLVED FOR MONTHS, SO I AM FORCED TO USE PAYPAL.

Carlos2
Level 1
Bogota, Colombia

the same happens to me, write to support Airbnb, never responded.

Natassa1
Level 1
Peloponnisos Dytiki Ellada ke Ionio, Greece

Hello, I just have the same problem. I contacted Payoneer, only to tell that my account is ok and connected with airbnb. I just cant add is as a payment method.

Did you resolve that, and if yes, how did you do it?

I contacted airbnb today, via email and I am waiting for their answer.

If they tell anything, I will let you know

same problem here, has anyone got any reply from Airbnb??

Pete36
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

we have the same problem, did anyone resolve it by now?

Ilan1
Level 5
Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a similar problem.

Airbnb claimed it was payoneer's fault. PAyoneer finally demonstrated it was not their fault.

It took a couple weeks and several phone calls and emails to get Airbnb to finally solve the issue. It was difficult to get somenon on Airbnb to go the extra mile and solve the problem that, indeed, was on their side.

So, keep insisting both through phone and email, several times, every day, until you find a competent and efficient person.

What is the email and phone number you used? They keep redirecting me from one to the other and I didn't get an answer yet!!

Thank you

Leonardo241
Level 2
San José del Cabo, Mexico

Como le hiciste, con quien habladte

Ceri3
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

I am also having the same problem. Got my Payoneer card, activated it and now when I try to add it as a payout method on Airbnb, it just directs me to the sign up page for Payoneer and then says that I already have an account and then I start from the beginning again. 

Who should I email about this?

Ilan1
Level 5
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Call them, via phone.

Toni66
Level 1
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia

Dear Community,

is it true I cannot solve this problem? 

Ioannis13
Level 1
Kokkinos Pirgos, Greece

Hello, 

I face exactly the same problem. I have cleared broswer's cache, tried another broswer and operating system. I have emailed them, talked on the phone. All in vain...

Could you please give me any light, hint, tip, hope?

Thank you very much in advance, 

Best wishes, 

Ioannis