Publish Listing

Publish Listing

I'v been strugling to publish my listing several times, but it seem doestn't work. I have changed many kinds of the internet explorer and I'm sure that my internet working so well. 

Yes, I'm ready to publish! But, could not do it. Does Anyone has solution? Thank you so much in advance. 

Screen Shot 2560-02-26 at 1.22.42 PM.png

5 Replies 5
Katherine92
Level 2
Austin, TX

I am having the same problem. Have tried switching browsers. The site must be down. So frustrating, as I spent a LOT of time today trying to get my listing up.

same thing happened to me... 

it keeps deliting the description, and as I add it again I get the same notice, and all over again...

using all browsers..

Hi Guys! 

I reported to Air bnb in private massage and he said it seems to be a current glitch in the system and was reported by many other users. He said

"If you have the option , please publish the listing using the Airbnb App on a smartphone/ tablet. We have received many reports from other users that this works here."

Finally, it works for me. 

Yup, same problem here. Very annoying. Will try publishing it from the app, but Airbnb's app is absolutely horrible. Thanks for the idea though!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Prince4@Claudia385@Michal20 and @Katherine92,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.