Star Rating for guests now showing

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Star Rating for guests now showing

IMG_0736.PNGUnless my male domestic blindness has been inforce for quiet a while there seems to be guest star ratings now showing on booking details. Has anyone noticed this or has it always been there? 

10 Replies 10
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Whoa, @David-and-Fiona0, this is great! I just checked here. Nothing yet, but it might be because all our recent bookings are by guests who are new to Airbnb. Happy about this move to fairness in the trust game. Thanks for pointing it out! 

Hi. @Lawrene0 It seems to only appear in my iPad in the details section of the booking. I can't seem to find it on the desktop version. 

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Nothing here yet either 😞

@Cynthia-and-Chris1  Check the mobile apps details section. 

Still nothing via my iPhone app, sadly.  I'll check my iPad when I get home.

Jennifer178
Level 10
Philadelphia, PA

I found it on my IPhone but not on my tablet which has the same App.  But there it is. Every person who has stayed with me has a five star rating.  Whether they have 1 review or 10.  Have I really been that lucky? Thanks for pointing this out @David-and-Fiona0.

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

There seems to be no logic as to when the guest review appears. Or at least I can't fatom it.

Chad-and-Char0
Level 8
North Vancouver, Canada

I'm not seeing any stars for my guests ... July 3/17

I checked on iPhone, iPad, and desktop and still no star ratings! July 2017. This would be SO helpful! I hope it rolls out to my area soon. Oh please oh please oh please.

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@David-and-Fiona0 I got it both in App and desktop , In App (Android) is show for guests who IB book or the 0 review who use booking not Contact host. For desktop I see in Massage page ( bottom left ) and if say how many host recomment this guests.

Nutth