Strange Stats

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Strange Stats

Is anyone else experiencing odd things happening on their Stats page, particularly under the Ratings tab?

When I checked today, I noticed the stats are completely wrong. I don't mean a percentage out here or there, but totally off. It is currently showing that I have 100% 5 star reviews and 5.0 stars overall rating, which I wish was true, but it's not as I have received a handful of four stars here and there.

Then when I go to view the breakdown room by room, again the stats are incorrect. In fact, whether they are too high or too low, they are wrong in every category. Everything seems to have been rounded up or down, but bears no relation to what the stats were, e.g. I had nothing lower than a 4.8 in any category, so why have some been rounded down to 4.0?

This in turn doesn't correlate to the stats under the Standards tab, where I have a 4.8 overall rating. The percentage of 5 star reviews here doesn't seem to be updating and is stuck on what it was about a month ago. I've only received 5 star ratings since then, so why hasn't the percentage gone up?

I'm totally confused and was wondering if this is a glitch that other users are also experiencing.

0 Replies 0