Syncing airbnb listing calendars together

Luke59
Level 1
Columbus, OH

Syncing airbnb listing calendars together

Hi,

This is my first time using the discussion rooms. I have searched the existing entries. I found one similar post/question, but the one reply someone made in that post was absolutely unreasonable and unhelpful (it said, paraphrasing, "too much work involved to create this feature, continue to do it manually.")

I have six listings for my home, a variety of rental options all within the same house. I would really, really like to be able to sync them so when someone books my house, my bedroom listings automatically set to unavailable for those dates, and vice versa. Airbnb now "syncs" my rental activity in the summary of  my upcoming reservations they now provide on the dashboard, so this functionality is clearly within reach. The lack of such a feature causes me to be unable to use instant book, and costs me significant potential business/income. It also causes me to have to decline way more requests than I would like. 

What is the proper forum to request a new feature? Is there a suggestion board? Are there others who have this issue, and are also unsatisfied with the current options? I assume I'm not alone here. Would love to see this ability implemented into the site. Thanks!

10 Replies 10

@Luke59:

Look at the menu at the top right of the page. Mouse over "Discussion" and then click "Host Voice." That is the section of the forum where new ideas are proposed to Airbnb. It is reported that the company occassionally looks there to see what to do next. You might want to copy and paste your idea into a new discussion thread under that category.

Good luck!

Thank you for the tip!

Luke,

Did you get an answer to this question?

I have the same need for synched calendars.

Emily

David1133
Level 2
Portland, OR

I have same problem. Why doesnt ABB allow syncing of internal ABB calendars. Seems this should have been addressed and fixed long ago. 

Luella0
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

This is really inconvenient to not be able to sync both my listings! Come on Airbnb, help us out please.

Gary62
Level 2
Penticton, Canada

I would like ot be able to sync my calendars using the app...but nooooo. Must use the home computer, which is all handy dandy as long as one is within striking distance of home. I am often off travelling and dragging the computer along is a bit of a hassle. There is no good reason that I know of, that the app can't be utilized to sync.

Gary Haupt

Penticton, BC

Hi..perhaps I wasn't as clear as I thought ...I dd say... "on my app"..that is where I want to sync from...while I am away from the computer and have only my phone...the ap doesn't provide for sync'ing.

Gary ***

The site you reccommended only created more confusion.  Attempting to follow it's direction but it doesn't provide a way to sync air bnb calendars.  Only instructs ow to import/export non air bnb calenders.

Hi thanks for that link but I don't have the option of "linked Airbnb calendars" when I go into Availability.  It only gives me the option of importing or exporting a calendar.  Any reason you can think of?