Thank you!

Sabine42
Level 10
Tucson, AZ

Thank you!

Howdy fellow Hosts,

today i checked in my last guests, i'm starting a new chapter and i'm taking my listing with me (vintage trailer). being an airbnb host has been everything from sleepless nights to having found long lost members of my tribe. this forum is invalueable for new hosts, i just want to thank you all for contributing. airbnb at it's finest is a unique experience, both for hosts and guests and i know the world citizens outweigh the bad apples. happy continued hosting and a big thank you to all and to airbnb, over and out.

4 Replies 4
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hey @Sabine42, it does often feel as if we're all standing shoulder to shoulder in a way, so when somebody who's been a regular leaves and shuts down shop, it's strange. Wishing you and your vintage trailer many happy days in other climes.

Who knows, you both might miss hosting so much, you'll be right back in no time! 😉

Andea

@Andrea9, indeed Andrea, we never know, do we? 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw wow @Sabine42, I will be very sad to not see you around the CC so often...I hope you will come back and say hi. I for one would love to hear about your new chapter and it sounds like it is going to be an exciting one! Are you going somewhere nice or multiple places perhaps? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

@Sabine42

Best Wishes to you Sabine - I have learnt and enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you.

Please stop by and visit if you ever venture through the Carolinas!