The Airbnb Story sent to superhosts? Who wants to join the book club?

Allison2
Level 10
Traverse City, MI

The Airbnb Story sent to superhosts? Who wants to join the book club?

I got a surprise in the mail today! Has anyone read it? What did you think?
IMG_4808.JPG

6 Replies 6

@Allison2:

I have not had the opportunity to read it yet, but I am thankful for the gift.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww this is great @Allison2 and @Tim-and-Holly0, some nice bedtime reading! 🙂

It would be great to hear what you think? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Cynthia129
Level 4
Raleigh, NC

I'm starting it next, and then I'll leave it in the unit for guests to peruse.

It's my first bit of Airbnb swag...I have been hoping for a waterbottle! 😉

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

I got the book as soon as it came out . Sorry to say, I didn't like it much. I had high hopes for it but ended up rater disappointed.

My detailed reasons are in my review on amazon about it : https://www.amazon.com/review/R1AY0H732QSLWB?ref_=pe_623860_70668520

Erik3
Level 2
Nosara, Costa Rica

I am reading it now and so far I think it is great.  Heck of a story and it's good to hear how many people told these guys to get a new idea or that they weren't interested in investing.  I keep going back and reading the part about one of the should-have-been-first-investors who realized his mistake and wrote a serious mea culpa letter to his own investors!

After hearing me talk about it so much--and not put it down--my wife now wants a copy in Spanish. Anyone know where I can find a copy in Spanish?

I definely recommend reading the book. For over a week now it's had me contantly asking my friends about airbnb and thinking about how airbnb fits into my life now and how it can fit into my life more!

Best,

-Erik

Mark26
Level 10
Melbourne Beach, FL

Yeah... It's been sitting here on my desk for weeks.  It remains unread, and is usually covered by my calendar. When I pick up my calendar and see it lying there I recognize it for what it is... a very expensive piece of advertising Junk Mail.  I'm sure it will eventually make its way to the recycle bin.