airbnb property management contract

Bill98
Level 2
Ocean Pines, MD

airbnb property management contract

I manage both my properties and others...  Income comes to me through pay pal and I forward to owner [less my 10% fee].  How do I avoid getting a 1099 for all income coming through my pay pal.  I've had them sign their own W-9 but it doesn't specifically identify them to a property because their occupied property isn't their airbnb property [2nd home].  I keep a separate excel sheet tracking income and I give them that at the end of the year.  Am I missing something on the airbnb site that helps me with my problem?     

3 Replies 3
Kristina86
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Hi There! My name is Kris and I would really like to talk to you. If you could call me or email me at [personal information hidden]

saw this email earlier in the week but just too busy to respond...  sorry  bill 

[Personal information hidden - to use the Direct Message function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Any answers to this?  I manage my own two properties and six others.  If I give Airbnb a W-9 am I going to receive a 10-99 for all eight properties under my social?  Any help out there?