What Hosts are saying

I would be interested in hearing from sources or hosts about backup cleaning service in Mesa Arizona. I have a cleaning source, but since she is a small operation, I need to assure that I can call another source in an emergency for same day service. I ...
    After reading these fora I pay more attention to guest requests for booking (I have instant book on) than I used to. Would you think this is odd? One person asks to book saying its going to be a couple. Reservation for one listed despite "we" mentioned. M... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Just about 6am and I haven’t slept a wink. We’ve been with Airbnb for only a couple months. yesterday I had a booking for 3 nights. A guy was coming in with two other guys on a business trip. They got here later than they told me, then the guy phones me a... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Has anyone or is anyone doing destination weddings at their airbnb site? I live in a very small community with an extremely picturesque 100 year old church. My home is just around the corner and I have a beautiful yard for social gatherings. I have fre... Latest reply by Michelle104