What Hosts are saying

Hi, HELP PLEASE!!--I have a private room in my home and someone book for 59 nights. I like short term reservations but she will work here so she booked 59 nights. When she booked, Christie texted me and ask my home and then she said, the nurse company mak... Latest reply by Paul154
    Quick question for other hosts. Is it indicated anywhere on a reservation whether the guest opted for the 10% moderate beta discount in exchange for forfeiture of the nightly booking fee? Latest reply by Terrill0
    We've never had an interaction a host with airbnb where anything meaningful has been done on their part when difficulties arise with guests. And, before anyone asks what sort of hosts we are, we've been hosting for years now with superhost status and aver... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    Hello all you experienced hosts out there! I am a brand new host starting out next month (one guest have booked for 30 days). I'm cautiously excited! What would be one tip or advice you wish you were given when you were in my place? I already have learned... Latest reply by Emily487
    Hi Everyone,inhave a guest who sent a reservation request asking if I would take her with a guinea pig. The guest just joined Air BNB and has no reviews. I have a no pets policy but dogs was what I had in mind when I set that rule. This reservation is for... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hello guys. I have an issue in my airbnb account. I can log in but I don't have access on the thread from my previous guests using another device but if I log in using the device I used to register and make this account, I can see the threads. Anyone who ...