cancellation

Roko-and-Helena0
Level 1
Split, Croatia

cancellation

I have to cancel 2 reservation from the same guests in the october this year.  Already i have cancelled one reservation last year. I asked my guests if they can cancel the reservation but they refuse it. I need to cancel because i moving in the apartment after my wedding and we won˙t be hosts for some time. I don˙t know will airbnb block my account (after 3 canceled reservation) and i don˙t know how to contact them trough email.  Can anbody help?

2 Replies 2
Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

Maybe better option is to contact ABB and send them the proof that u are moving from the locatoin you using to welcome guests  i am sure they will understand

but u need to have proof email contract or any exchanged relating to ur moving from that apartment 

tx

Zacharias0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

How interesting that the guest won't cancel considering you have a flexible cancellation policy and they will receive ALL of their monies back. If you cancel their reservations now you will be dinged and moved lower down in the listings. If you are worried about that then wait until Septemeber to cancel their reservation. You are charged more money if you cancel their reservation close to their arrival date or you can call and say you don't feel comfortable with the guest and you wont be charged anything and AirBnB will rehome the guest.