listing - is it really visible publicly ?

Eva201
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

listing - is it really visible publicly ?

Hello,

I got two listings:

www.airbnb.com/rooms/1015821

www.airbnb.com/rooms/1167382

Especially with the 2nd one (1167382) - I got it blocked for some time, now I was making it available - and there (somewhere ?) was a note in small, red letters saying, there are some difficulties - I have not done anything at the moment and now I cannot find it anymore.

Because normally people are reserving it or sending questions etc. and now there is a complete silence, I am worried, it is not visible. Or - after a pause - I might have sunk somewhere deep down ?

Thank you for your help !

Eva

2 Replies 2
Thelma5
Level 1
Huntingdon, United Kingdom

It seems it dosen't take much to change the algorithims that allow you to be found.

Its unfair that we cannot speak directly to a person when we have an issue.

On the suggestion from another host I joined twitter to get help but that did not work.

Basically, you are at the mercy of Airbnb once you list!

I needed to cancel 117 days in advance and went from 100% 5* to 84%, because I cancenlled a 1 night booking to book in the builders!

Eva201
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Dear Thelma,

thank you for your prompt answer - 

nevertheless, I still do not know if any prospective guest can see my offer, or not.

I think my apartment is now down there somewhere and I do not know what to do to put it up to be really "visible" and not in the 327th position, for example.

If the problem persists, probably I should take it off and then put it on again as new. But I might loose all my excellent reviews -

we shall see -

best, Eva