milan

Katiuscia2
Level 2
Milan, Italy

milan

Design Week 2017

Nothing is written here about this magical event. 

A great event is happening here and no one has talked about it. 

The need of meeting up among hosts could be a great necessity.

How to change each other our @ adresses?

Needing a reply as soon as you can.

Thanks and visit our marvellous Milan, not only the capital of fashion!!

Kat

6 Replies 6
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Katiuscia2,

Lovely to meet you.

Yes, you are right, sadly we haven't talked about the Milan Design Week, I'm sure it will be a fantastic event. I like to go to see some of the installations every year at the London Design Week, so it would be wonderful to attend. What is the festival like? Are there any designers you are looking forward to seeing this year? 

Also, there may be some hosts in the Italian Speaking Community Center who are attending and might like to arrange a meetup, have you also asked there?   

Lizzie

[@Dieneke0, are you perhaps planning on going to the Milan Design Week? 🙂 ]

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Katiuscia2 and @Lizzie

I always go to Milan every year and write about the lovely Airbnb exhibitions. This was about last year https://hiddenart.co.uk/2016/04/04/airbnb-milan-design-week-2016/  and this was their show in 2015 https://hiddenart.co.uk/2015/03/27/airbnb-fabrica-for-salone-del-mobile-2015/

See also the picture. 

I will be going this year as well and Airbnb will again have a lovely show.  I always write about it on our website and I also post here. I also write about other shows in Milan. 

MilanDesignWeek_Airbnb_SharetheLove_sml.jpg

Milan15AirbnbxFabricaWelcome2.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww I remember you posting about this last year @Dieneke0. It is fantastic you are going again. 

@Katiuscia2, perhaps you and @Dieneke0 might see each other there? 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Lizzie

@Katiuscia2 there is a launch event for Airbnb - 

Aperitivo to celebrate the launch of Passeggiata: An Airbnb Experience of Milan, curated by Martina Mondadori Sartogo on Monday 3 April, 4pm – 6pm at Casa degli Atellani.

If you want to attend, I can forward you the email invite .

best

Dieneke

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Katiuscia2 and @Dieneke0,

I hope you are both well.

I just wanted to see how you enjoyed Milan Design Week in the end? How did it compare to previous ones? 🙂

--------------------

Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lizzie - Milan was lovely and Airbnb had a lovely presence in the Casa Degli Atellani where they organised: Passeggiata: an experience of Milan. I still have to write up the article on Milan, but here is a picture

Milan17_Airbnb_Flowers_Sml.jpg

Milan17_Airbnb-Garden_sml.jpg