Do you have a washing machine in your listing?

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Do you have a washing machine in your listing?

Sybe_0-1669646625975.jpeg

Hey everyone,

Laundry day. The joys of smelling your favourite softener on the laundry that’s hanging to dry. The possibility of wearing that cute shirt again. It’s a marvel, and one made so much easier by the invention of the washing machine! Only once in my life did I have to wash my laundry using a washboard and I can tell you, I was elated when that time was over.

Almost everyone has a laundry machine or washing machine at home nowadays. As a Host, however, there isn’t always a need for one. Hosts that mainly host short stays might often see their guests bring enough clothes to last their entire stay. Laundrettes / Laundromats / Self-service laundry / Coin laundry / Coin wash - or what you might want to call it - are still around as well and can prove to be useful if a guest does happen to run out of clean clothes.

Do you have a washing machine in your listing? Why did you choose to (not) have one? For Hosts who host guests in their own home (and who have a washing machine): Do you give your guests permission to use the machine?

Please let me know in the comments!

Sybe

Fun fact: Even before the introduction of the five-day workweek, Mondays were despised by many. Why? Well, it may have something to do with laundry! Before the invention of the washing machine, doing the laundry was seen by many as the worst job of housework, and Mondays used to be the standard laundry day. (Please note: this is not an actual fact but my own speculation)

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

32 Replies 32
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Trung-Hieu0 How do you work out the fees when guests want to use the washing machine?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

tính theo bộ  và loại quần áo 

bạn có thể hỗ trợ tôi 1 chủ nhà  chuyên về  book khách ko , tôi chia sẻ lợi nhuận  cho anh ấy