How do you deal with cleaning and sheet change for a month stay

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Rita2436 

It depends on the deal you do with your guest,

We offer a full service we clean twice a week clean towels twice a week and change the bedding once a week, All our guest are happy with that

Even in our villa which do LTR part of the contract is our cleaner goes once a week she is our eyes and ears in the property.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rita2436 You either state in your house rules that a weekly clean/sheet change is required and the cost is $X or you just negotiate it with the guest once the reservation is confirmed. The latter may leave the host with no ability to clean though.

Rita2436
Level 2
Greenhills Beach, Australia

Thx. Have been thinking it over and will tell guest I’ll come in weekly to do sheet change and quick cleanup. At this stage I don’t want to charge extra and it’s not in my house rules yet. It’s a bonus getting a long booking anyway and happy to give that service. Thanks for your input.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Rita2436 

It depends on the deal you do with your guest,

We offer a full service we clean twice a week clean towels twice a week and change the bedding once a week, All our guest are happy with that

Even in our villa which do LTR part of the contract is our cleaner goes once a week she is our eyes and ears in the property.

Rita2436
Level 2
Greenhills Beach, Australia

Thanks. As yet I do not have this in my house rules so will have to discuss /tell  my guests it will be a weekly clean and bed change and it will not be charged as an extra.  Happy to do this rather than have short stays.

Regards Rita

@Rita2436  For our guests longer than 1 week, we offer a changeover of towels and bed linens once per week. 

Most guests, will accept an exchange and change the bed linens themselves, however there has been the occasional person who will request and allow us access to the cottage to perform the change and exchange. 

We fully stock cleaning supplies including a high quality vacuum, so that guests are able to keep the cottage clean themselves. We do not offer longer term guests (those longer than 1 week) a cleaning service. 

Hope this helps/Glenn & Andrea