Recommendations for vacation rental designers

Answered!
Nathan2727
Level 2
San Mateo, CA

Recommendations for vacation rental designers

I am having trouble getting started and thinking about using a designer to help spruce up my place. 

Looking for help from the community on designers in the United States! Thank you! 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nathan2727 ,

Were you able to research more about vacation rental designers outside of the Community Center? Did you find one? 

As Helen suggested below, you can also take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts, who would be able to advise you on such area-specific matters.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you asked on your local host group (normally on FB) @Nathan2727 

Aimee184
Level 2
Mapleton, OR

i just recently decorated my new cabin and am in the middle of redoing my condo and can throw some advice. 
ask ask ask for references because I learned the hard way on depending on someone else to decorate when they lacked skill and dependability, costing me a ton of money 

people love art, great beds with pretty throws, full stocked kitchen furniture that’s cozy, and hygge . They also love modern minimalist designs but not nearly as as much as cozy 

keep in mind who you want to host. I love families, outdoor enthusiasts, people with disabilities and dogs. Times are tight and the more you offer to people of every background, the better you book. 
books, French press, great pots and pans will get you a long way. Well made furniture is better then cheap as well. 
white is meh, add a contrast pop of color to a wall or more. 
Good fake plants are nice too 

leaving out a big supply of toilet paper, those expensive containers of organic shampoo , conditioner etc.. is just asking to be stolen. I use refillable containers and they don’t disappear, 

Want to go straight to a woman’s heart? They usually are the ones booking. Most love beautiful throws and pillows.. 

battery operated candles 

Mark8
Level 3
Boston, MA

Hi Nathan,

I often look at other Airbnb listings under the 'design' section to get ideas.  Some of those listings are very successful and their design is a great reason why.  Cheers!

Mark

Basha0
Level 10
Penngrove, CA

Hi Nathan,

I am a designer and an Airbnb host. I am located in Sonoma County and not sure how much help I can be. My website is **

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Hi Nathan. I’m a previous super host with 5 years of experience. I designed my own airbnbs with guests’ comforts and needs in mind. I’m actually currently setting up two Airbnbs in Dallas. I can help you virtually as well as do all of the shopping. 

I am available to chat. **

** [E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Ashley1533
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi Nathan!

I am a short term rental designer, and I would love to just chat about the changes your are wishing to make. I specifically create designs to bring a wow factor and experience to your guests, make your place stand out against your neighbors, and increase your profits. You can check out my website, ashleylukedesigns.com. But let me know if you want to talk more. I can point you in the right direction if there are some things you can do on your own or if you want to create a design plan. If so, here is my contact page and I will reach out to you! 

**[Link removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]**

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nathan2727 ,

Were you able to research more about vacation rental designers outside of the Community Center? Did you find one? 

As Helen suggested below, you can also take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts, who would be able to advise you on such area-specific matters.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines