What have you done to make your Airbnb stay stand out from the rest?

Answered!

Hey Guys

I have a beautiful house in Huawei, which I wanted to give out as a space on Airbnb. I knew that to make it really attractive and successful, I would need to do some work around the interiors and design of my home. I want to create a unique style for my home and turn it into the perfect Airbnb stay for any guest. First, I decided to focus on the different areas of my home that would need some sprucing up. From living room to bedroom and bathroom, I needed each part of the house to be inviting and cozy. Then I turned my attention to the decor and furnishings. I chose warm colors for the walls, comfortable furniture and pieces that add more personality to each room. The next step was to make sure all amenities in the house were up-to-date. That included things like a flat screen TV, working appliances and any other technology my guests might need. I also made sure to stock the pantry, fridge and bathroom with essentials. Finally, I added a few personal touches that make the Airbnb stay truly unique. I brought in some of my favorite books and prints to hang on the walls, put out fresh flowers and served up snacks for my guests when they arrived.

However, I am still not very satisfied with the place, therefore, I am here to ask for some suggestions.

How do you make sure your guests feel at home and welcome?

What facilities and amenities do you provide to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible?

What do you think I can do to improve my Airbnb space? Where can I find coupons and deals for Airbnb supplies and decorations?

I am eager to hear your tips and tricks on how I can make my Airbnb stand out from the rest. Your answers will help me create a fantastic place that my guests will enjoy and appreciate! Thank you in advance!

1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Hard to answer your strictly conceptual questions when no specific example is given, but I will give it a shot.

Out-think them and execution (Oh, not the other hosts, the ideas).

Speaking.

What facilities and amenities do you provide to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible?

Give them what they want, whatever that may have to be.

What do you think I can do to improve my Airbnb space? Where can I find coupons and deals for Airbnb supplies and decorations?

Sorry, have never used a coupon in my life; maybe because it was so frustrating waiting in line at the local supermarket when I was a kid, having to watch old people ahead of me cutting out endless coupons from the local newspaper. It is a recurrent nightmare to this day..

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Syma3 you have no listings and no reviews. Bit strange that.....

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Hard to answer your strictly conceptual questions when no specific example is given, but I will give it a shot.

Out-think them and execution (Oh, not the other hosts, the ideas).

Speaking.

Give them what they want, whatever that may have to be.

Sorry, have never used a coupon in my life; maybe because it was so frustrating waiting in line at the local supermarket when I was a kid, having to watch old people ahead of me cutting out endless coupons from the local newspaper. It is a recurrent nightmare to this day..

Hey Guys

Last week I posted about Airbnb and their amazing rental services and how it has opened up a new way for people to make money by renting out extra space in their home. I asked about some suggestion and the response from this community was overwhelming!

Many people shared their experiences and gave some great tips. I was particularly impressed with how quickly people responded and the level of detail they provided in their answers.

Here I am sharing all the details in hope of helping other people discover the possibilities of renting their space through Airbnb.

1) The most important thing I did to make my Airbnb stay stand out was to provide amenities that my guests would not have access to in a regular hotel. This can include things like an outdoor space, complimentary snacks and drinks, or even just small touches like locally sourced soaps or luxury linens.

2) To make guests feel at home and welcome, I like to go the extra mile with hospitality. This can be anything from providing fresh flowers or a welcome basket on the bed upon arrival, having an information book with local tips and suggestions, or offering to provide transportation for check in and check out.

3) I provide a variety of amenities and facilities to ensure guests have the best stay possible. This includes free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with satellite channels and movies on demand, complimentary toiletries, 24-hour room service, luxurious bedding and towels, coffee makers, mini-fridges stocked with snacks and beverages, dry cleaning services, and more. Additionally, I provide a concierge service to help guests with any needs they may have during their stay. For added convenience, I also offer a shuttle service to and from local attractions, restaurants, and shopping centers.

4) I'm always looking for ways to improve my Airbnb space and offer a more enjoyable experience for my guests. One way to do this is by offering coupons and discounts on supplies and decorations that can help to enhance the space. There are several websites out there that offer coupons for Airbnb supplies and decorations, so it's worth doing some research to see what kind of deals you can find. Some best deals I found are:

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Mark8
Level 3
Boston, MA

Hi SYma,

I pride myself in excellent care and support at every step of the booking process.  I think this really helps.

Regards,
Mark