Where you'll sleep photos

Answered!
Kevin2535
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Where you'll sleep photos

Hello fellow Hosts!  Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.  I have gone into my rooms and spaces section and added all the photos of our rooms where guests will be sleeping but under the section "Where you'll sleep" on the public listing, it does not show the photos.  

For example, photos show great here under "where you'll sleep" for this property.  

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/53049283

However, on my property where I have added all the photos, it is not showing the pictures.  

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/666674667135715612

Anyone have any suggestions?  

1 Best Answer

Hi Shelly!  I found that it was listing my "Living Room" as one of the places you could sleep evidently due to there being couches.  I was lacking the photo for that space and that's why it wasn't working for me.  Once I made certain that every single bedroom and living room / common area under "Property and Rooms .... Rooms and Spaces" had a photo attached t it, they finally showed up for me.  

Apparently if one is missing, it will not show any!  Hope this helps!  

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kevin2535 

Did you click "done" button after adding the photos ?

If photos are still there , do they have the green "checked" sign when choosing "editing photos" ?

Emiel1_0-1659551975089.png

Thanks @Emiel1  for your reply!  I checked and yes, all photos show the same green border and checkmark as indicated in your screen shot.  I'm baffled at this point.  Just not sure what could be the cause of mine not showing up.  

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kevin2535 

Maybe contact Airbnb, as things seem to be setup well, so could be a bug ?

Or experiment a bit, like removing all photos and only assign some to the first bedroom and then test what is happening when accessing the listing ?

I have exactly the same problem.  I have tried adding just one photo to the bedroom, more than one photo to the bedroom, removing all photos, saving and then going back in and adding a photo.  Nothing shows up in the "Where You Will Sleep" section.

Have you completed all of the categories for the "Rooms", "Property", "Spaces" and put the right photo?  If a host doesn't complete all of the categories, sometimes the "Where you will sleep" section doesn't show up because the algorithm is confused.

Shelley405
Level 2
Cambridge, MA

Hi! I'm just setting up my listing for the first time, and can't figure out how to get the "where you'll sleep" section to appear. I see from the links you provided that the photos did eventually show up-- how did you get it to happen? 🙂 

Hi Shelly!  I found that it was listing my "Living Room" as one of the places you could sleep evidently due to there being couches.  I was lacking the photo for that space and that's why it wasn't working for me.  Once I made certain that every single bedroom and living room / common area under "Property and Rooms .... Rooms and Spaces" had a photo attached t it, they finally showed up for me.  

Apparently if one is missing, it will not show any!  Hope this helps!  

Wow! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Inspired by your suggestion I discovered by poking further that I had not filled in the "sleeping arrangements" tab. As soon as I did, the two bedrooms popped up! Thank you!

This worked for me as well. Thank so much for sleuthing and sharing, partner! 🤠

I found this solution doesn’t apply to the new upgrade of 2023 winter release version. Does anyone else know how to edit the Where you'll sleep with the new editor? 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sam-And-Winnie0, to gain more visibility in the community and receive suggestions from our Hosts, I suggest you start a new 👉conversation here, asking this question.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Miguel2449
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

Hi Kevin, how are you? On my airbnb listing, why is it using my living room photo album as the "Where you'll sleep" rather than either of my 2 bedrooms? Is there a way i can assign either Bedroom 1 or Bedroom 2 as the "Where you'll sleep" option?