What Hosts are saying

HiWe have had a fabulous stay and want to send some additional monies to the host to cover some COVID 19 costs and their NGO. If we send money via AirBnB send money button will they receive the entire amount? ThanksMara Latest reply by Kate867
    I have a group of ladies wanting to rent our house for a girls weekend. They do not have any reviews, and are young. I am hesitant to approve them since they have no reviews. Anybody have any advice?Cheryl Latest reply by M199
    I have my first guest staying for two weeks ,when is a good time to give him a fresh set of linen and towels?this FRIDAY? Latest reply by Jo620
    Buenas tardes; Mi nombre es Jose **, soy Host de más de 30 lugares en Airbnb, he trabajado con ustedes desde hace varios años y he estado sufriendo muchas injusticias por parte de los Case Managers de Airbnb. Acabo de tener un problema grave y necesit... Latest reply by Jose5936
    Trying to edit /update my description Of my listing. It said I was over the 500 word limit but when I try and shorten it to 390, the save button is still shadowed and won’t let me do anything. How do I fix this? Have tried on computer as well and nothing Latest reply by Antoinette143
    Very disappointed that after 3 years of perfect super host, one guest whom we didn't allow to smoke pot on our property can bring your score down so that you don't reach super host. Airbnb seems to worry more about pot smokers than hosts. Needed to vent... Latest reply by Paul1255