What Hosts are saying

I believe — as a Host & a Guest — that this filter should be added:“Host has been Vaccinated against Covid-19” As a Host, I get lots of Inquiries that would be InstaBookings if they knew we were vaccinated. As a Guest, I want that increased level of safet... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Hi fellow hosts. I am wondering if I should be listing my property as a Farm stay, unique house, or just a cottage. I have been hosting for about a year as just a House. But our place is on a small family farm and I often take guests to feed and meet the ... Latest reply by Terra118
    Good day Host Friends! We have been here for a few years now but would love any recommendations on marketing tools or suggestions. Finally coming to an end of the off peak season and would love to come into the spring and summer fully booked. Any tips wi...
    HiI'm considering hiring my beach hut this year, but have found it extremely difficult to filter other beach huts that are available to hire on Airbnb. I did eventually find some, but spent a considerable amount of time in the process. Can extra filters ... Latest reply by Sybe