What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am enquiring on behalf of several owners in a strata title motel complex. Our previous operator arrangement has cease and we are having problems attracting a new one due to one particular owner who holds multiple rooms not wanting to enter a new arr... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I'm new to Airbnb and have a listing with 2 reviews. The reviews don't show on the first page - you have to click through to the detail to see them? Is there anything I can do to show the reviews on the summary? Latest reply by Sarah977
    This application is annoying me because auto translation doesn’t work for the title and is rubbish. How can I switch off this annoying feature? Please delete this beta feature. My next step is to find enterprise software which works. This is low budget so... Latest reply by Daniel2962
    how do i alter the order of individual room photos on my listing, I've tried but it keeps revertingalso on the bedrooms page, the first bedroom is just listed as "bedroom" - its the master suite and Id like to identify it as such thanks Latest reply by Sybe