What Hosts are saying

How do I send a link to our apartment? Has each object a number I can send? **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have two rooms that I now offer. If three or four people want to book the two rooms that is possible on my listing. However, if I have two people that want separate rooms I presently have to tell them to request 2 rooms for three people. I'm afraid this... Latest reply by Richard2329
    Hi there, I'm trying to prevent people checking in on a Sunday. Easy! I hear you say.... So, I follow the instructions - go to your property listing, go to availability and hit edit. The only problem is, there's no edit button - see screen recording here:... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi there, I have the AirBNB app on my mobile phone but it's only geared for guests and I cannot use it as a host. I cannot accept bookings when I'm away from my laptop and only have my mobile. I hope someone can assist me as I lost a booking today beca... Latest reply by Sarah977