What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am trying to add the info that I have a motion detector security camera outside the front door for the guests to know but I am unsure where I need to add this info? I looked up in the forum already and thats what I got:Go to Listings and click or ta... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Help! When I click on the Short Codes drop down menu, the options appear below the window where I am creating the scheduled message and I can't see them or access them no matter how much I play with the zoom of my screen.What am I not doing right? Is ther...
    I've been a host for quite a long time now. Hosting condo units and multiplex. I'm now thinking of adding a unique place specifically a Yacht on my list. I tried starting however it's not letting me publish the listing without adding the Tax and Business ...
    Hi, I'm creating a new listing and I'm trying to add a common space to the sleeping arrangements. In the listing, under the sleeping arrangements section, I add a "sofa bed" to the "common space" section. However, when I preview my listing, I only see the... Latest reply by Samantha910
    Just completed setting up online and we're listed but I see I've overlooked adding some details: I've looked everywhere (well obviously not otherwise I would have found it!) but I still cannot find where to add our profile image and a little about oursel... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, new to the platform and looking for some advice. We have a wifi based lock and decided to send unique lock codes after every booking. I would like to create an message right after the booking with the unique code and create a preset schedule to se...