What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm creating a new listing and I'm trying to add a common space to the sleeping arrangements. In the listing, under the sleeping arrangements section, I add a "sofa bed" to the "common space" section. However, when I preview my listing, I only see the... Latest reply by Samantha910
    Just completed setting up online and we're listed but I see I've overlooked adding some details: I've looked everywhere (well obviously not otherwise I would have found it!) but I still cannot find where to add our profile image and a little about oursel... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, new to the platform and looking for some advice. We have a wifi based lock and decided to send unique lock codes after every booking. I would like to create an message right after the booking with the unique code and create a preset schedule to se...
    Our property is first line - yes beach the end of the garden. Have reviewed the listing detail and am unable to find the box to check that says beachfront.Appreciate some help to sort thisthanksindie Latest reply by Hansen
    Hiya everyone, We’re back with our Ask an Ambassador! Today we are talking to Ambassador and resident Community Center expert, @Max144 , a Superhost from Bongaree, Australia about his hosting journey and how he makes his listings shine! Let’s read! ...
    • Stephanie_0-1632311983061.jpeg
    • Stephanie_1-1632311983039.png
    Hi, when I make a schedule message and use the shortcuts to insert my guide books do they automatically go into that message or do I need to copy something from the guidebook to specify the exact guidebook?Any help welcome,Thomas