2020 - Year in review

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

2020 - Year in review

Liv_0-1609261567318.png

Hey everyone,

2020 was without a doubt an extremely challenging year. We’ve all been through ups and downs while doing our best to cope and hang in there until things start getting better.

Even though this year has been difficult, I’d like to also remember the good parts. Whether it was a friend that helped you when things were at their hardest or an unexpected gift that arrived in the mail, I’m sure we all must have created a few positive memories during 2020.

With that in mind, I’d love to hear about the happy moments you’ve had in the past months, no matter how small. Can you share some pictures of your favourite memories of 2020?

Thanks,

Liv

8 Replies 8
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Salut @Liv ,

We've received a few surprise gift from our best one " Airbnb LOVE "🤗

Airbnb keychainAirbnb keychain

Airbnb badgesAirbnb badges

5-5.jpg

Airbnb " Belong Anywhere "Airbnb " Belong Anywhere "

Merci beaucoup 😍  Airbnb 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It's lovely to hear that we were able to send you some joy during these times, @Dale711!

Happy Holidays 😊 🍾 

Salut @Liv ,

Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year.

May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.😀

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Liv  Long Zoom chats with my daughters, where we talked about any and everything, were my favorite.  Before the pandemic we were all so scheduled!  

Zoom Mother's Day 2020Zoom Mother's Day 2020Ben Ben's last birthdayBen Ben's last birthday

Long stretches at my Airbnb in Maine gave me time to be in nature much more than usual.  The hikes and drives my friends and I took together are some of my favorite memories of the year.

Driftwood at Harriman Point PreserveDriftwood at Harriman Point PreserveMt. Desert Narrows from Harriman PointMt. Desert Narrows from Harriman PointRockbound Chapel, Brooklin, MaineRockbound Chapel, Brooklin, Maine

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's so sweet, @Ann72! Being part of a 4 women family, I can definitely relate to those photos. I especially like the one from Ben Ben's birthday, it's adorable that he had his own candle! 

Being among nature and talking to loved ones regularly sure are amazing ways of decompressing during tough times, it's nice to see that you and your daughters have been so close 💖

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Your daughters look so much like you @Ann72💕 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

No guessing who the mother is @Ann72 ? Lol. As @Katie said, you are all so similar! 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Aww thank you @Liv @Katie @Cathie19!  When the oldest, Polly, was 10 days old, we took her out to brunch, and from across a crowded and noisy restaurant I heard someone exclaim, "That baby looks EXACTLY like her mother!"   Gracie and Julia, on the other hand, look so similar because they are identical twins!  🤣