A unique & colorful city map of Budapest

Aramis0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

A unique & colorful city map of Budapest

Dear Airbnb community members!

A unique and eco-friendly printed city map on an A3 paper

As a new arrival i started to explore the city and its hidden gems and came up with the idea to fill a gap and to save the precious time of the tourists & visitors and new arrivals like me. There was no city map presenting the real vibe and cultural diversity of the city. I wanted to create a free of ads map and focus more on the little shops and coffee places run by their owners with passion.

And then i had the idea to create a ORANGE DAY ROUTE and called it “My beautiful day!”. And this is absolute unique for a map of Budapest. The user starts with a breakfast and gets guided by me while exploring hidden gems, romantic parks and ends up in a nice restaurant to fade out his day.

Please let me mention that i am always open for collaborations and any requests of the Airbnb community members.  Let me know if you are planning to visit this vibrant and creative city and if you need any help or special tips!
If you need further informations feel free to visit my new website [Link hidden] or get all the fresh pictures of the best spots on my Instagram account @ mymapofbudapest

Read here a report on Hungary´s biggest Info page:
http://welovebudapest.com/shops.and.services.1/navigate.the.city.in.style.with.my.little.guide.to.bu...

with creative greetings
Aramis - a passionate networker and citizen of the world

thespoiledqueen1-1-of-11-960x640.jpg

thespoiledqueen2-1-of-1-1-960x1352.jpg

7 Replies 7
Andreas-and-Anna0
Level 10
West Vancouver, Canada

wonderful!

Dear Andreas & Anna!

Thanks for the compliment!

Did you try out the city map and where did you get it. It would be nice to know as unfortunately some hosts are copying it and also it would be nice for my statistics if you bought it in a shop in Budapest!

Please feel free to share the idea and social channels of "My Map of Budapest".

You find the website and also nice pictures & updates on Facebook and Instagram.

best wishes

Aramis

Vinayak5
Level 2
Ramakkalmedu, India

amazing

Dear Vinayak!

Did you try out the city map and where did you get it? It would be nice to know as unfortunately some hosts are copying it and also it would be nice for my statistics if you bought it in a shop in Budapest!

You find the website and also nice pictures & updates on Facebook and Instagram.

best wishes

Aramis

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

I really love this idea! As a host I'm always give  loads of information and talk about the places I love most in my neighbourhood. I'm considering to make a map with a cute little route trough the city!

Dear Kira!

Did you try out the city map and where did you get it. It would be nice to know as unfortunately some hosts are copying it and also it would be nice for my statistics if you bought it in a shop in Budapest!

I am glad that i could inspire you!

best wishes

Aramis

Keep it up!