Airbnb : I got you babe

Answered!
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Airbnb : I got you babe

Hi everyone,

Launched today (12 April), 'I Got You Babe' hones in on photographer Siân, and her daughters, Alice and Martha. The photographer shares pictures from a time the three of them took a trip to the countryside to stay in 'superhost Sara’s' farm stay

Airbnb l Made Possible By Host l I got you babe

BC1B6D2F-D438-4BB6-95D7-02B5ADA76555.png

Photographer Siân’s daughters, Alice and Martha, have always shared a special bond. So when the three of them took a trip to the countryside to stay in Superhost Sara’s farm stay, it was a chance for the girls to play and connect in new ways – both in the comfort of the cozy converted barn, which had plenty to entertain the pair, or out on the rugged English coastline.

The Long Barn, hosting by SaraThe Long Barn, hosting by Sara

“Hosting with Airbnb is all about the interaction with our guests and seeing our local area through their eyes,” said Sara. “We love to see them enjoying the farm, hearing their laughter as they play with our menagerie of animals. We try to facilitate experiences that our guests might otherwise not have, like helping them build campfires to toast marshmallows and make s’mores or encouraging them to cook breakfast on one of our hidden coves as the sun rises in the morning.” 

The series then features the photographs that capture a real, unscripted trip in a documentary-style approach, using familiar songs to stir up nostalgia.The series then features the photographs that capture a real, unscripted trip in a documentary-style approach, using familiar songs to stir up nostalgia.

For the series, Airbnb invited photographers to take a trip with their family and friends, shoot photos of their stays, then sending the photos back in return.For the series, Airbnb invited photographers to take a trip with their family and friends, shoot photos of their stays, then sending the photos back in return.

Most of Sara’s guests love to get off the beaten track and find those very special places that the guidebooks will never tell you about. 

“We are incredibly fortunate to live in an area of outstanding natural beauty and love to share our favorite hidden beaches, picnic spots and cafes with our guests.  We feel that these little things make all the difference to having an amazing holiday,” said Sara. 

Click like and share! Subscribe Airbnb | Made Possible By Host I

https://youtu.be/6b6_j21O5Fg

https://abnb.me/W9kbVsrbpfb

https://abnb.me/NIYSpZBbpfb

Superhost ‘ Sara’ Farm Stay

Unfavorable >

@Mike-And-Jane0:           “.......Just post away .....”

@Ute42                              “.... Is this again a mistake or intentional?.......”

@Sarah977         “ @Fred13  Yes, my emojis aren't working, otherwise my response would have been 3 of those green-faced nauseous ones.“

@Fred13 .             “..........#$&$#*@........? “

@Helen3 .             “ Why do you keep posting Airbnb's ad campaign here?  - is there something you wanted to discuss about the campaign? @Dale711

Enjoyed!

Happy Hosting! 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please stop tagging me in your posts @Dale711 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please stop tagging me in your posts @Dale711 

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Helen3,

Good day!

As a reference, I’ve genuinely appreciated your response and accepted your advice as my preferred solution. Unfortunately, it has removed by Amin.

Deal! I got you, babe!

Make Possible By Host.

Click like, share, and subscribe to Airbnb.

Forward and pass on to friends and family.

Thank you for your contribution.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dale711 I don't know where you got my 'just post away' quote from but can I ask you to  'just go away'

I consider your posts inane and would, as per @Helen3 ask that you stop tagging me in them.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0,

Good day to you too!

Let's overlook your response back on 30’March 2021 ( not a year of 2020 friendly reminder to you again, is the year of 2021)  Make Possible By Host. You stated, “ Just post away..........”

Link as below, 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Made-Possible-By-Hosts/m-p/1428279#M339650

Agree! I do not surprise you make a good team with Helen1+1+1+One and others.

Click like, share, and subscribe to Airbnb. I got you, babe I Make Possible By Host I

Forward and pass on to friends and family.

Thank you for your advice.

@Dale711 Sorry I wasn't suggesting I hadn't said that - Just that I would like to change it to 'just go away'.

It beggars belief that you have nothing better to do than track all posts critical of you but I guess some people don't have a life.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What a strange remark Dale. @Mike-And-Jane0 and I certainly don't always agree on things 😁

Don't know why you think we're a team??!

The only thing we have in common is we both live in the UK 😁

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Post removed as OP tagged users he's had a conflict with in an offensive manner. Post is also the bait kind of post. User has been previously warned for the nature of his posts. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen