Airbnb l Happy Mother Day ๐ŸŒน| Made Possible By Host I

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Airbnb l Happy Mother Day ๐ŸŒน| Made Possible By Host I

Mom weekend aways | Made Possible By Host I 

London-based photographer Cian and his brother were craving some quality time with their mum after many months apart. They found the perfect getaway, and a special opportunity for the family to reconnect, at Superhost Juliaโ€™s architectural wonder in the countryside near idyllic Bath, England. 

โ€œ[Julia] helped us to feel welcome and at home. She provided us with knowledge of the local area and a beautiful space that helped us to connect as a family,โ€ said Cian.

Memory making is at the core of every trip that Cian takes. While this is likely the case for many, itโ€™s especially true for Cian as a photographer since itโ€™s his passion to document the experiences that he shares with other people. 

โ€œTaking pictures is a way for me to record and reflect on the special moments that I encounter,โ€ said Cian. โ€œMy favourite memory [on this trip] was waking up early in the morning and watching the sunrise together with my mum.โ€

https://news.airbnb.com/mom-weekends-away-made-possible-by-hosts/

โ€œHow Can I Tell Youโ€ Guests Cian & Family, Hosted by Julia

Cian and mum, โ€œA mother understands what a child does not say.โ€Cian and mum, โ€œA mother understands what a child does not say.โ€

โ€œA mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.โ€ Cian and motherโ€œA mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.โ€ Cian and mother

โ€œLife began with waking up and loving my mother's face.โ€โ€œLife began with waking up and loving my mother's face.โ€

The Shed House, hosted by Julis  โ€œWe are born of love; love is our mother.โ€œThe Shed House, hosted by Julis โ€œWe are born of love; love is our mother.โ€œ

โ€œThe world needs our mothers.โ€ Cian and his brother, mom.โ€œThe world needs our mothers.โ€ Cian and his brother, mom.

https://youtu.be/-zbvtFP691Q

Airbnb l Made Possible By Host l 

Click likes, share with your mom and subscribe

Happy Mother Day ๐ŸŒน

Original Version -The song How Can I Tell You was written by Cat Stevens and was first released by Cat Stevens in 1971. It was covered by Molly Tuttle, Travis Wammack, Regine Velasquez, Steve Petrunak and other artists.

4 Replies 4
Bari51
Level 3
Belgium

Thank you @Dale711 

I was emotional by this morning,and I miss my beloved mother.

I truly never learned what the words ' I miss you',were until i reach for my mom's hand and it wasn't there.

She was an amazing women with the kindest heart.

Even though she's no longer here, there isn't day that goes by when I'm not thinking of her.

She taught me about life, she modelled daily to me: strength, patient,faith, loyalty and unconditional love!

She loved Pigeon, when she got sick was in the hospitals, she told me always look for the common wood pigeon, that could be her.I never paid so much attention to that statement.Every times, that is a pigeon pass by me, is it a coincidence, or my mother, all these times, letting me know that everything will be OK?

One of her last things, my mom told me before she died, was that she was pond of me and my sister.

During that in her last few hours, dealing with the end of her life, and paint that she was experiencing, she thought about me and my sister.

That was the biggest gift in my life.

Happy Mother's Day, mom. I love you and I always will.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Bari51 

Thereโ€™s a special place in all of our hearts for our mothers, just like thereโ€™s a special place in every motherโ€™s heart for her children. You must continue to carry her memory in that special place in your heart. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother.

Thank you for sharing your touching story of your mother.

A portrait of mother, shows great care and compassion towards her children and others around her. She is also devoted, adoring and affectionate.A portrait of mother, shows great care and compassion towards her children and others around her. She is also devoted, adoring and affectionate.

When someone ask me to describe my mom,

Because sheโ€™s just PERFECT I donโ€™t need anything more to describe my mother.

Iโ€™d write an unending book explaining why Mother is the BEST! 

To our Superwomen โค๏ธ

Salute! 

Bari51
Level 3
Belgium

@Dale711 

Wonderful! 

To our Superwomen......................Cheers

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Beautiful post @Dale711 and also the drawings... xxxx