Animal stories...?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Animal stories...?

World Animal Day!

Hello everyone,

I just felt that I had to share this...it is World Animal Day today! One of my most favourite discussions here in the Community Center was when we talked about our pets. If you haven't seen it, I recommend taking a look as I have to say we all have a wonderful group of pets between us! 🙂

As a bit of fun, what are your favourite animals and do you have any animal stories you would like to share?

I have to say I am a fan of giraffes, I think they are just incredible with their long necks, but I also love penguins and the way they waddle! hehe

What about you?

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Reply 1
Delphine16
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

@Lizzie hello, you are right Giraffes are facinating. I love elephants, I have pictures, wood carvings of them at home. They are so cute, so polite when they shake their head, hardworking... 

But I couldn't adopt one and have it in my garden, they are too big and eat too much!

So my other favorite animal is the goat. My friend had small goats, they are just the perfect pet. Very friendly, nosy, cheeky, and I could make some cheese of their milk. goat

Funny conversation!

Delph