Are you puzzled? CC Word Search

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Are you puzzled? CC Word Search

Word Search 1.png

Hello everyone,

Apparently on Sunday, January 29th it will be National Puzzle Day, how puzzling I hear you say! 🙂 Did you know that the word search is said to have been first designed by a Norman E. Gilbat in 1968, but it is believed a spanish puzzle creator published one before this time.

In celebration of this day and because it is becoming customary here in the Community Center on Friday to dabble in a game, I thought I would create our very own word search.

I have been know in other games here in the CC, for submitting pretty easy problems to solve, therefore I hope this time it will be a little more taxing! I am not going to supply any of the words to find, however I will say there are 30 in total and they are Airbnb/travel related. 

If you are arriving to the game late and you see some of the words have been found, you can still try to find them. 🙂

Enjoy! 

Like games, take a look at: Can you find the answer?, What is this object?, Learn morse code, What would you take with you?, Guess the location

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

8 Replies 8
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Damir@Sandra@Blagoje@Daniel@Kitty & Creek@Ana@Robin@Marit Anne@Linda@Branka-and-Silvia0@Sorbojit0, do you like puzzles? 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

community, passport, condo....... 

It is not easy on foreign language : ) All words are horisontal or could be also vertical ?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great start @Branka-and-Silvia0 🙂

Yes, all words can be horizontal/vertical/diagonal, perhaps even backwards...!

--------------------

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Lizzie, @Branka-and-Silvia0

Airbnb, currency... (both vertical)

It is quite tricky!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Yes, 'Airbnb' and 'currency' are both included...good spot @Kirstie

Have I gone a little too tricky on this one? Surely not! Any thoughts @Blagoje0@Damir@Daniel - you usually crack my puzzles straightaway! 🙂

--------------------

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

BIG SPIRIT

REVIEW

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Branka-and-Silvia0,

Yep, 'REVIEW' is one. 

'BIG SPIRIT' wasn't intentional, but I like that it is in there...I wonder how many extras we will find. hehe 🙂

--------------------