Back from Europe, now living in Trumpland...

Huaai0
Level 10
British Columbia, Canada

Back from Europe, now living in Trumpland...

Hello Lizzy, Branka/Sylvia, Jessica, and Andrea of Amsterdam!

How are you? Some more time has passed by. Just wanted to say Hi. I had a trans-Europe road trip earlier this month and now I'm working and living in Trumpland!

My friend and I and my toy poodle rented a car in Amsterdam and we drove to Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Belgium... I loved Amsterdam, Giethoorn, Cesky Krumlov, and Brugges...

My little friend was probably the world's first dog to enter the Van Gogh Museum. I was very impressed with the efficient and compassionate Dutch staff who were quick to respond to my special request. 

While in Amsterdam, I thought of Andrea. Where was she? Was she still hosting? 

By the way, I hosted a gentleman from Crotia for almost one month. He found a great job in my neighbourhood and was having a smooth transition thanks to Airbnb and my hosting 🙂 We talked a lot about Zagreb and I also told him about Branka and Sylvia, referring to them as "good friends whom I had never met yet."

Anyways, I hope you are all well and happy and are still enjoying hosting...

Best,

H.

mmexport1534015214833.jpg 

2018-08-01 12.02.15.jpg

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Trumpland 😄 lol

I am glad you and your friend poodle enjoyed your holliday in Europe. What about a flight? Was he allowed to be with you in a cabin ?

Hey friend, have you been to Germany? Did you visit any places over there? I am thinking now to go there and the only place I know in Berlin, maybe you know some places that are worth to visit, except museums? Also, I would like to know if you have lived in a hotel, and how much money did you spend there? I want to go there with my family and I want to know what will that go for me. Please tell me if you can.
I found a site with all the prices for living costs:
https://costoflivingreports.com/germany/

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is lovely @Huaai0! Just stumbled upon this post while checking something :-). I apologise for my late reply (1yr) on this but I think I was on holidays when you've posted this. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen