Best destination in Europe for this summer ! :)

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Best destination in Europe for this summer ! :)

So, according to Lonely planet, the hottest destination in Europe for this summer is.... tadaaam.... our Zagreb, Croatia! 🙂

It was also the best destination for last Christmas/ New year /Advent period.... and a year before.

If you are interested, watch the video: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/best-in-europe#

Zagreb_Croatia_chev.png

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Congratulations, Zagreb! And @Branka-and-Silvia0

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Congrats @Branka-and-Silvia0

Coratia is a beautiful country indeed ! History, architecture, nature, beaches !  Zagreb is one of its most interesting cities!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Yes, but it is also full of events, street festivals and concerts everywhere in city center and that's what makes it interesting for tourists. Plus all the caffes and restaurants , clubs, museums etc... It is a pity that most tourists plan to stay just 2 days, it is way to short

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Vive Zagreb 🙂

Francesco192
Level 10
Liguria, Italy

Hi @Branka-and-Silvia0,

thanks for sharing! Zagreb is a very very beautiful city and I recommend to everyone to visit, Croatia is wonderful! 

But Lonely planet is clearly wrong, the hottest destination in Europe is Genoa and the second is Lerici in Italy !! :)) Of course I am joking, congratulations to Zagreb which is very beautiful and full of events. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I am going to Croatia and Montenegro for my summer break.

@Branka-and-Silvia0 so excited to be visiting your beautiful country.

@Helen3 I am glad to hear that 🙂 Do you intend to visit Zagreb as well?