CC Social 23 September, 2022 - Come along!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

CC Social 23 September, 2022 - Come along!

Quincy_2-1663253118768.jpeg

Hello everyone, 

Thanks to all of you who were able to join the previous meetup. It was such a lovely session, and of course, also great seeing your faces, and hearing your voices again 😊. Now, with the end of the month advancing very quickly, I thought that it would be great to schedule another meet-up on the 23rd of September, so join along! 

Our next meetup will take place on Friday 23 September, 2PM (BST - UK time).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Friday 23 September, 8AM (Pensacola/Kansas City, USA)

Friday 23 September 9AM  (New York / Toronto, USA/CA)

Friday 23 September 10PM (Seoul, KO)

Friday 23 September, 11PM (Sydney, AU)

Saturday 24 September 1AM (Auckland, NZ)

Please click on the link to register: This event has ended

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

I look forward to catching up with you all!

Quincy

New to CC socials?: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC (Community) members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused, and anyone new is very welcome. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

31 Replies 31

@Robin4  ok sport...we will be having early morning in our parts of the world so if you get incoherent we will remind you we are sober and having breakfast....hahaha.

Cheers

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Clara116 

As you know Clara, it doesn't matter where you live, the sun is always over 'the yardarm' somewhere in the world......... It's just a fortunate quirk of nature that, that yardarm comes 14 hours earlier for me than it does for you.....Hope all is good with you over there in Florida, will look forward to catching up!

I think @Kirsten266  has got the right idea except I have had all my days off for a fair while.

current days off.png

Cheers.......Rob

Kirsten266
Level 10
Heemskerk, Netherlands

I'll try to attend. 

1 pm Friday afternoon is white wine time here 😂🥂

A day off and no check-ins 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh dear, looks like we have a lot of people attending with glasses of wine in their hands 😂 👀 @Kirsten266 

-----

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Looking forward to seeing you there @Robin4! 🍻

-----

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Working on the 23rd far away with my phone off. Will miss everyone!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Maybe next time @Lawrene0! Hope all is well 🙂

-----

@Quincy @Cathie19 Thanks for the tag! See you all soon~~~

@Quincy @Robin4 @Clara116 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Laurelle3 @Cathie19 @Christine615 

Group photo~! As always....... loved seeing everyone and catching up. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and look forward to our next meetup. 

Meetup 2022-09-23 234911.jpg

@Jessica-and-Henry0 

I am always afraid there is going to be 20 or more participants in these Zoom meetings  and nobody will be able to make a point but, that was great tonight Jess. It was lovely to see you all again. @Quincy  did a half reasonable job running the event (hahaha) and I came away feeling good about the night.

Give the non driving Henry my regards and all the best to you Jess.

I hope our paths cross some day.

Cheers.......Rob

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks everyone for joining! It was lovely seeing you all again 😊 @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Clara116 @Christine615 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Laurelle3 @Cathie19 @Robin4 

@Robin6, now I do want to kind of see a photo of you on that shiny new bicycle of yours! 👀👀👀

-----

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Quincy 

Here you go mate, I can't believe how much easier it is to ride than my old 'armchair cruiser'!

IMG20220925135112.jpg

Being a competition bike it's a bit lost on me, but it is a joy to ride. Being a Carbon Fibre bike at 7.6 Kgs in weight it is super light and possibly a bit scary with it's huge 54 tooth chain ring. Coming back from Aston Hills today I hit 74 Kph on one of the slight downhill grades.....far faster than I have ever ridden before, and there was plenty left in it if I had been brave enough, but my nerves got the better of me. 

As you can see, 'Papa's balloon' (as granddaughter Ivy calls my stomach) has almost gone and I have reached my goal of losing 6 Kgs in 10 weeks. I am never going to have a '6 pack' but hopefully I am putting a year or two onto my life, I have invested a fair bit of money in this bike but what price do you put on your health and fitness! 

Here is the promo photo of it!

New Bike 2.png

Cheers.......Rob

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, looking absolutely fab @Robin4! That's a very nice bike you got there too 🤩 

-----

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Quincy nice photo....love all those smiling faces! 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Absolutely! 😊 @Clara116 

-----