*Capture your View*

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

*Capture your View*

As I gaze out of the window...I realise the day has turned into night, with only the faint silhouettes of bare leafless trees moving around in the evening wind to catch my eye. Beyond this, I see the twinkle of delicate Christmas lights beginning to brighten up the skyline and bring energy and life back into the city. This is my view of London, from my window!

Why not share what you can see from your window (or the view your guests can see) and transport us into you home! Feel free to post images (click on the little camera icon on the tool bar above) and/or your descriptions.  🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

18 Replies 18
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, what a view @Deb0 - absolutely beautiful. It looks so peaceful. 

Are you having quite warm weather at the moment, for this time of year?

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@David-and-Fiona0 Gorgeous view! Your listing looks amazing. I put it on my wishlist. Someday...

I've never seen boats like that. What kind of fishing do they do?

Fred1
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

The boats with bamboo poles catch squid and the bigger boats net pilchards etc. Thanks for the compliment! 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I have just come across this thread again and it is really nice seeing all the photos you posted towards the beginning of the year. I recently stayed in a lovely Airbnb in San Francisco which had a great view of the city, so I thought I would post it here and perhaps rekindle this thread....

View

Why not share your view?

--------------------